1. Responsible for business opportunity pipeline analysis, sales forecast, sales review and supervision, target and performance management, customer relationship management and sales support.
2. Responsible for the implementation of the sales delivery process in the management context, collect the information required by the industry as required, including customer information, market competition, development trend etc. and assist the company to consider the continuous sensitivity of the industry.
3. Actively participate in team building and cooperation, share experience and knowledge, keep good communication with superiors, subordinates and cross department colleagues, and jointly promote relevant work.
4. Seek new market opportunities, give timely feedback, and promote the team to optimize and expand business composition and sources.
1. Major in international trade and foreign language, bachelor’s degree or above; Must be proficient in English as it’d be used as working language.
2. More than three years working experience in overseas sales, able to develop international customers independently, with successful experience.
3. Have good business development ability and business negotiation skills, strong team spirit and independent ability, and have the courage to explore and innovate.
4. Overseas sales experience of electronic products such as POS, cash register, PDA, mobile phone or other electronic devices is preferred.
5. Can accept short-term overseas business trips.