1.Deploy smart POS terminals and IOT payment solutions at various merchant locations across Singapore
2.Onboard and execute integration for new merchants
3.Onboard and conduct system training to merchants and various stakeholders
4.Support account management team in overseeing the smooth running of end-to-end merchant operations
1.Diploma/Degree in any field
2.At least 3 years of experience in merchant acquisition and/or POS payments systems
3.Passionate about technology, fintech and the retail space
4.Strong interpersonal skills and readiness to go the extra mile for our merchants
5.Outgoing with good bilingual (English and Mandarin) oral skills
6.Highly driven and energetic individuals with a strong willingness to learn
7.Have class 2A/ 2B license with own transport
8.Experience in payment operation business is preferred
9.PMP(Project Management Professional)qualification is preferred
1、According to accounting regulations, establish and improve the company’s accounting system.
2、Responsible for collection reconciliation, payment, and audit of expense reimbursement; responsible for the full set of accounting of the company.
3、Responsible for the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements and financial analysis reports to meet the company’s internal and external financial information needs, to ensure accurate figures and timely reporting.
4、Responsible for the company’s banking, taxation and audit-related work; at the same time, grasp the latest tax policies, tax planning work, reasonable tax avoidance and control of tax risks.
5、Complete other work assigned by superiors.
1、Full-time undergraduate degree or above, majoring in financial management, accounting, auditing and other management-related majors, with solid professional knowledge and corresponding theoretical foundation.
2, proficient in speaking, reading and writing in Chinese and English, and can cope with daily communication, with strong communication and coordination skills and certain written expression ability.
3, with more than 4 years of experience in finance, while the Big Four accounting firms and corporate work experience is preferred.
4、With CPA certificate is preferred.
5、Master the basic content of Singapore Accounting Standards and basic fiscal policies.
6、Skilled in applying financial system and Office software.
7、Honest and trustworthy, with good professional ethics and teamwork spirit; rigorous work attitude, with a high sense of compliance and risk; quick thinking, able to think independently, good at summarizing work experience.
Location: Mexico City
1. Based on the overall strategy of the company, conduct business development such as market research, customer development, channel development and maintain business in Mexico, and seek new business development opportunities for the company in the market.
2. Based on the company’s sales targets, formulated sales strategies and led team members to complete individual and team annual sales targets;
3. Responsible for team building and daily management of Mexican team (in the future).
4. Responsible for collecting and analyzing market information of customers and competitors, understanding industry dynamics and international economic situation, seizing trade opportunities, and providing advice to the head office for decision-making.
1. Bachelor degree or above, more than 3 years of working experience, 28-45 years old is the best;
2. Familiar with Fintech market in Mexico, have experience in financial payment industry, having POS sales experience is preferred.
3. Be excel to use Spanish and English to conduct technical communication and business negotiation with customers and can develop large and middle size overseas market independently, have the ability to independently develop large and medium-sized key accounts, possess successful working experience;
4. Have a sharp insight, analytical ability, excellent resource integration and project management ability, detail-oriented ability, public relations ability, and execution ability;
5. Devoted to the occupation, proactive, and have a high sense of responsibility, professional ethics, strong organization and coordination ability, execution ability, able to work under pressure, sharp-mind and high team spirit.
6. Local Mexico people or could reside in Mexico for years
Location: Santa Clara
1. Responsible for business opportunity pipeline analysis, sales forecast, sales review and supervision, target and performance management, customer relationship management and sales support.
2. Responsible for the implementation of the sales delivery process in the management context, collect the information required by the industry as required, including customer information, market competition, development trend etc. and assist the company to consider the continuous sensitivity of the industry.
3. Actively participate in team building and cooperation, share experience and knowledge, keep good communication with superiors, subordinates and cross department colleagues, and jointly promote relevant work.
4. Seek new market opportunities, give timely feedback, and promote the team to optimize and expand business composition and sources.
1. Major in international trade and foreign language, bachelor’s degree or above; Must be proficient in English as it’d be used as working language.
2. More than three years working experience in overseas sales, able to develop international customers independently, with successful experience.
3. Have good business development ability and business negotiation skills, strong team spirit and independent ability, and have the courage to explore and innovate.
4. Overseas sales experience of electronic products such as POS, cash register, PDA, mobile phone or other electronic devices is preferred.
5. Can accept short-term overseas business trips.
• Identifying and acquiring new customers, as well as up-selling to the existing customer base in Indonesia and across SEA region
• Effectively managing and driving the sales cycle from prospection through to successful closure
• Building strong customer relationships and key accounts
• Building up a sustainable and robust pipeline and ensuring accurate and rigorous forecasting and account planning
• Developing & implementing sales strategies and plans to meet revenue and sales goals
• Prepare regular reports and conducting weekly and monthly meetings to review performance
• Analyzing market trends and competitors’ activities in SEA region
• Updating CRM tools timely
• Coordinating with HQ and Regional Office.
• Managing and coordinating with local Distributor/Reseller
• Bachelor’s degree in related field.
• Experience in planning and implementing sales strategies.
• Experience in customer relationship management.
• min 5 years sales experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Chinese speaking would be a plus
• Candidates preferably from Payment or Merchant Acquiring industry
Make project plans according to different overseas software development projects, control project process, progress and quality, and organize project acceptance and delivery;
Collected the needs of overseas project clients, organized the R&D team to conduct feasibility analysis, task decomposition, schedule arrangement and monitoring, and implemented the project life cycle;
Organize R&D to complete phased deliveries, including software products and documents;
Coordinated development and test resources, reviewed and corrected problems in the project delivery process;
Complete project management daily handling.
At least 5 years working experience in the development of large android software or smart devices, experience in the development or management of smart POS terminals is preferred;
At least 2 years of project management experience, familiar with project management tools and methods, overseas project experience and work experience, or PMP certificate is preferred.
Good English and Chinese expression and communication skills, efficient execution, oral and listening skills are preferred.
Excellent team coordination ability, goal-oriented, assisting customers and R&D team to communicate and solve problems;
Familiar with POS payment industry, payment channel, cashier financial services, familiar with 8583 message related experience is preferred
Lively and cheerful, willing to communicate with others, able to work under pressure.
Provide overseas customers with Financial /POS/ payment software technology development based on Android system framework.
Build diversified knowledge platforms (Finance /POS/ payment /SDK, etc.) for overseas customers and create/maintain knowledge documents to improve their technical level, business processing quality and efficiency.
Explore customer needs and pain points, and cooperate with R&D to continuously improve the quality and stability of overseas products.
Responsible for the development, verification and correction of Android/C/ embedded /PC software for overseas requirements.
Put forward Suggestions for product improvement based on the experience in the development process.
Experience in developing POS payment software, smart card and other industries is preferred; experience in PCI and other security certification is preferred.
At least 3-5 years of practical experience in Android system and application development. Proficient in Android development, familiar with Android operating system, Framework and underlying working mechanism, in-depth understanding of Android software architecture.
Proficient in Java language, C/C++ development ability is preferred.
Good English writing skills, good oral English communication skills.
Active in work, curious, honest, self-driven, willing to take on tasks, good at learning quickly.
Good expression skills, communication and cooperation skills, good team spirit, strong sense of responsibility, able to work under great pressure, and able to adapt to frequent short-term business trips.
The following requirements are preferred:
Experience in overseas projects and overseas technical support work.
Excellent in oral and listening English.
Relevant experience in various CARDS (CPU card, logic encryption card, Mifare/Desfire/Felica card, etc.).
Proficient in C language, familiar with the software and hardware development of single chip microcomputer.
Familiar with EMV L1/L2/L3 and especially focus on EMV L2/L3 development.
Familiar with symmetric and asymmetric encryption and decryption algorithms.